Physiotherapist wanted in Bankstown, NSW (For Aged Care)
Job title: Physiotherapist wanted in Bankstown, NSW (For Aged Care)
Hours: 40 Hour's a week
Salary: $70- $90K (Depending on experience)
Location: Bankstown, NSW
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to join a aged care to make the real difference to the life of seniors.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with the passion for working with seniors.
This new and exciting role will involve:
Assessments and Care plans
Exercise and equipment prescription
Falls prevention exercise groups
Working autonomously although has the support from supervisor/team leader
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- General AHPRA registration
- Police Clearance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Experience as an aged care or rehab physiotherapist
- Good Communication Skills
- Compassion and genuine interest in working with the elderly population
- The desire for personal growth within the organization
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
- An unrestricted Australian driver’s license and own car would be an advantage
An opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
- 40 hours a week
- 5 days a week
on an external site.