Physiotherapist / Rehabilitation Consultant wanted in Nowra, NSW- New Graduates can also Apply
Job title: Full-time Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist / Rehabilitation Consultant wanted in Nowra, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $70K to $90K (Depending on experience)
Location: Nowra, NSW
About the Organisation & Role:
- Exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary allied health team supporting clients in Nowra and outreach areas. Deliver therapy based on world leading research and receive ongoing clinical support from their very experienced state wide professional development team.
- Therapy services are based around a family-centred philosophy, in which all team members collaborate to work towards the goals identified by our clients and their families.
- The role exists to provide clinical services within a team structure to support children, youth and adults with disabilities to meet their identified needs.
- You will be working with clients with range of disabilities including cerebral palsy, autism & intellectual disability.
- The position will require travel throughout the region in providing support and services to clients & families in the area. Pool cars are available for work related travel.
- They offer excellent professional development program for staff through peer support, supervision and access to continuing education
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy/ OT
- Current professional registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience in working with clients with range of disabilities including cerebral palsy, autism & intellectual disability and demonstrated understanding of the potential impact of the disability on the client/family.
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current NSW drivers licence
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Up to $5,000 relocation allowance
- Ongoing clinical support (regular supervision, conference attendance, peer supervision groups etc.
- One off payment of $1k after 6 months and $1k after 2 years
- Gym/fitness centre membership for as little as $20.95/week for a whole family
- Up to $2,500/year pro rata tax-savings through meal, entertainment and venue benefit
- Knowledge of Disability Services Act (NSW) and Disability Services Standards and implications for service delivery
- Additional relevant qualifications/accreditation/membership with professional associations
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
on an external site.