Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - Batemans Bay, NSW / Salary $70K-$90K / Super Bonus Relocation Assistance up to $5000 Loyalty Bonus $10K (New Graduates can also apply)
Job title: Full Time Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist needed in Batemans Bay, NSW (New Graduates can also apply)
Hours: 40 Hours a week.
Salary: $70K to $90K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Batemans Bay, NSW
About The Company:
- Our client is located in Batemans Bay, NSW and is seeking a Full time Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist.
- Our Client delivers specialist aged care services to improve the quality of life of older Australians. They provide onsite, affordable allied health services to facilities and individual clients across Australia as well as providing aged care education and ACFI consultancy.
- New Graduates can also apply
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role would be within a Aged Care Facility, working as part of a small and supportive team of allied health professionals. Reporting to the Therapy Manager you will be responsible for:
- Pain Management and Assessments
- Providing Ongoing Interventions, Reviews and Referrals
- Hands on Therapy techniques
- Implementing Treatment Plans
- Provide personalized and group therapy sessions
- Understanding of ACFI Fundamentals desirable
Working Days - Monday to Friday
Working Hours - 8 hours Daily
Benefits and perks
- Our Client offers some of the most competitive salaries in the Industry – Above Award Pay Rates!!!
- Relocation Assistance
- Career Advancement and 3% CPD on top of your base salary
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Work Full Time, Part Time or Casual– Flexibility in days that you would want to work
- Fun and Supportive Team Culture
- A New Graduate program with a dedicated education and training team
- Multiple sites and Facilities available (work close to home)
- Generous Referral Program
- Commitment Bonus *
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications – Physiotherapy/OT
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Australian Working Rights
- Drivers licence
- Membership with relevant professional associations.
- Proven commitment to maintaining professional skills and knowledge
- Aged care experience.
- Aged Care Funding Instrument experience.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au