An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, results driven Physiotherapist to join our innovative Specialist Occupational Health and Sports Medicine Clinic in Mackay.
About the Role:
Services will include injury prevention and rehabilitation, company functional assessment and general medical care plans. You will work with our innovative team to develop and implement strategies to assist patients get back to work and to their sporting goals rapidly.
The right candidate:
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Must be a licensed and registered physiotherapist lawfully entitle to practice physiotherapy in Australia
- Must be registered and remain registered with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- Must have a passion for successful patient outcomes
- Must bring something individual to the team or be willing to learn
- Must be keen to use innovative and new techniques for rapid rehabilitation in work and sports injuries to enable our patients return to their work or their sport safely but quickly.
Welcome to our Clinic:
We boast cutting edge techniques and unique rehabilitation processes, in a state of the art performance and rehabilitation gymnasium.
You will be joining an experienced Sports Medicine Physician who has worked with Olympic athletes in performance training and with rehabilitation of sports injuries, as well as being an Occupational and Health Physician who is innovative in his approach. There is also a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team on-site to provide an exciting team environment for good patient outcomes, ease of access and professional growth.
We will offer an attractive salary and working conditions.
If you are innovative, hardworking and enthusiastic in your profession and looking to:
- Combine with other passionate health professionals in our unique environment
- Focus on achieving excellent patient care and results,
Then we would like to hear from you. Please click on the APPLY button below
Reference AHHWQ 2214
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives.