- Are you an experienced or recently graduated Physiotherapist with a strong community spirit and a sense of adventure?
- Join a leading provider of community based allied-health services, living and working in Longreach - the 'Heart of the Outback'
- Highly attractive salary package circa $88,680 - $112,140 including super, salary sacrificing, relocation assistance, and accommodation subsidy!
- Ongoing support, mentoring, and professional development opportunities!
Your new career awaits!
North and West Remote Health (NWRH) has a new opportunity for a dedicated Physiotherapist to join their team on a full-time basis. This role is based in Longreach, QLD, with regular travel required to nearby communities. This travel is done as part of an 8-10 week rotation, with generally no more than 1-2 nights away from home a week.
Working as part of a tight-knit, multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering physiotherapy services and community education activities to clients 15 years and older, across a service area of approximately 15 communities.
For more information and the full Position Description, please click 'Apply Now'!
Why join us?
NWRH is one of the largest health service providers in the state, servicing an area 1/3 the size of Queensland. You'll be joining a vibrant, multi-disciplinary team who have come from across Australia, with a mix of experiences, from fresh graduates to seasoned experts.
You'll have access to a fantastic support network, from your teammates in Longreach, to the wider NWRH team of allied health professionals. You'll be able to have your say in how to best treat the clients in your care, with your preferences and feedback taken into account, and a hands-on admin team to organise everything behind the scenes, according to how you work best.
NWRH also offer significant training, mentoring, and career development opportunities, and are passionate about work/life balance, working with staff to avoid fatigue and get the best outcomes for clients and their team.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you'll receive an attractive remuneration package circa $88,680 - $112,140 (commensurate with skills and experience), including super, up to $15,900 salary sacrificing, and your choice of subsidised, fully self-contained accommodation, or an accommodation allowance.
A fantastic range of additional benefits include:
- Financial support for a discipline-specific mentor;
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%;
- 5 weeks annual leave;
- Flex-time for time spent travelling;
- Travel subsidy for outreach trips; and
- Relocation assistance!
Interested in joining a vibrant organisation, becoming part of a tight-knit team, and helping support regional communities? - Apply Now!