Job title: Full Time Physiotherapist wanted in Campsie, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a Week (4 Days in Aged Care & 1 Day Community Work)
Location: Campsie & Marrickville, NSW
About the Role:
- Our Client is Australia's largest networks of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine and Allied Health
- Our client provides a diverse range of Allied Health services in Nursing homes & Community.
- You will be working 4 days in Nursing Home and 1 Day in Community Home Care.
- You will be providing comprehensive physiotherapy assessments and treatments to residents.
- Privately funded 1:1 rehabilitation and group therapy tailored to individualised treatment plans and goals
- High quality clinical care through strength and balance training and implementing complex falls prevention strategies
- Staff education and manual handling training.
- Care to those in their own homes including rehabilitation across musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiorespiratory conditions
- Short term restorative care, Home care packages, NDIS
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Check
- First Aid & CPR Certificate.
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team.
- Strong communication skills
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi Chauhan for a confidential chat.