For 13 years Verve has been the industry leader in Australia for Studio photography, with 6 locations across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. We create unforgettable experiences for our clients, culminating in spontaneous, vibrant and emotional images.
We are always on the lookout for creative razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two, and we promise to return the favour. Like us, you take photography, creativity and innovation seriously; but most importantly you’re passionate about a second to none client experience.
The Verve team embraces those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and always have the client at the heart of their work.
As our Diary Appointment Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for any clients through a mix of inbound and outbound calls. You will build relationships with our new and existing clients, and guide them through their photography experience. This includes building rapport and understanding what makes them tick, booking their photographic experience, as well as any aftercare queries regarding their experience and/or artwork.
You will have:
- A balance of customer service, sales, creative flair and business acumen.
- Experience within a customer service or call centre environment.
- Self-confidence and the ability to connect over the phone with diverse clientele.
- Work collaboratively with a broad range of internal stakeholders and support functions.
- An infectious energy and communication style that people are attracted to.
- The ability to follow processes to achieve consistent results for both yourself and the wider team.
- An understanding and ability to consistently achieve individual and team targets and KPI's
- A love for culture, arts and creativity
The owner: You own the initial experience with our clients that feeds into the work of Photographers and Designers within the Studio. You ensure that everything comes together correctly, and that the outcome meets both the client and Verve’s quality bar.
Adaptable: You recognise that situations change and complications arise, and you're okay with that. You're flexible and able to handle whatever comes your way.
Driven: You can work independently or collaborate as part of a larger team, and sometimes both at the same time. You're meticulously organised with an unquenchable drive for results. A natural communicator: You’re adept at communicating to a world of people, and you know how to craft and deliver a compelling narrative to a diverse range of personalities.
Agile: Others can juggle a plate or two, but you can juggle the whole buffet. You can quickly change course when priorities shift, or when new initiatives or concepts are introduced into your daily work.
Culture and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Creative and fun atmosphere
- Open and collaborative environment
- We value diversity