Retail Manager- Pharmacy (Full time)
TerryWhite Chemmart Bendigo, Arnold St
Bendigo Hospital Precinct (Formerly Healthsmart Pharmacy)
Remuneration: A significant package will be negotiated commensurate with experience
About TerryWhite Chemmart (TWC)
TerryWhite Chemmart is one of Australia’s leading retail pharmacy networks delivering frontline healthcare. With more than 450 community pharmacies across Australia, we are committed to delivering real chemistry to every community across Australia – ensuring every Australian has easier access to pharmacists and expert health advice every day. TerryWhite Chemmart provides high-quality, accessible and cost-effective community-based health care services and programs.
We are currently looking for an experienced Retail Manager (or a Senior Pharmacy Assistant eager to advance in their career) to immediately join our team at the exciting opening of TWC Bendigo that will be operating extended hours, seven days per week. This is a key management role with significant responsibilities.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing a dedicated team of individuals, and supporting our pharmacy manager with a focus on delivering a consistently exceptional customer service experience, contributing to the financial performance of the business and ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of the store.
To support you in this role the pharmacy owners are providing an industry specialist to be your coach and mentor. In addition, you will receive comprehensiveinduction & training around all facets of the TWC brand,operating model and systems. TWC will also provide ongoing monthly business management support and coaching.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Effectively managing and mentoring the team for success and encouraging a positive work culture
• Monitoring the ongoing sales and profit performance for all retail categories of the business
• Ensuring high levels of customer service are maintained through proactive leadership
• Driving all brand-initiated programs, including promotional activations, health promotions and team training
• Implementation and maintenance of brand-specific policies and procedures, QCPP 2020 requirements, and work health and safety practices
What we are looking for:
• At least 2 years’ experience as a manager/team leader within a retail pharmacy environment
• Certificate II in Community Pharmacy or higher and/or Certificate IV in Retail Management or equivalent (highly desired, but not essential)
• Problem solving skills and financial business acumen
• Strong people management and conflict resolution skills
• A genuine commitment to customer service and exceeding expectations
• Highly organised and demonstrates attention to detail
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
• Have a can-do personality and be enthusiastic and bright
How to apply
If this sounds like you, click Apply for this job to submit your application, or email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] by close of business on Monday 20th of September 2021.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.