- Monday to Friday Roster - some weekend work as required
- Beautiful Inner Suburbs Location
- Strong Pharmacy Experience Required
- Monday to Friday
- National Brand with Family Mentality
Are you looking for a role that can expand your career? This Retail Manager position is perfect for someone with experience in pharmacy. The ability to know already about S2 and S3 Medications and basic pharmacy processes will be beneficial to securing this role. This Retail Manager role is great if you want to change from a corporate setting to something more community based, where you are dealing with locals and impacting people lives daily!
You will be rewarded by working closely with with owner of the business to excel and expand the current processes and build new expectations on exceeding customer awareness, branding and professional advice. Every day you will be learning so must also be willing to listen, adapt and add value!
- S2 - S3 Trained
- History of and understanding of NDSS
- Ability to analyse GP%
- Driven to achieve and exceed Store KPI's and budgets
- Strong merchandising skills
- The ability to handle suppliers and negotiate cost price
- Able to interpret and follow plano-grams
- Stock ordering and stock control
- Proven record of vitamin recommendation
- Great communication skills
- Outstanding presentation
- Professional demeanour
- Extensive retail management background
- Natural leader and motivator
Benefits and Rewards
- $55K-$57K + Super
- Monday to Friday!
- Unbelievable culture on offer
- Be welcomed into a team that makes you feel valued and like family
- Emphasis on teamwork
- Continual on the job training
- Growth Potential
Amazing career for somebody who is wanting to work in a people first environment.
Reference Number 164642
Recruiter: Heidi Payne
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Heidi Payne on 0410 490 055 quoting the reference number above or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.