Are you passionate about providing care for the elderly?
- Casual and Part Time Roles available
- Based in Townsville
- Join a progressive & supportive organisation!
Carinity Fairfield Grange has opportunities for Personal Carers to join the team on a casual and Part Time basis. Personal Carers work under the direction of the registered staff to meet the individual care needs of residents in an effective and holistic manner, ensuring a high standard of living is maintained in a pleasant, homelike environment.
What do I need for the role of Personal Carer?
- Certificate III in aged care or equivalent or working towards same
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Availability to work a variety of shifts which could include morning, afternoon, night, and weekends
- Genuine interest in caring for the elderly, supporting their dignity and independence
- Person-centred care focus
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to undergo a national criminal history check
- Medical competency is preferred
- Current Flu Vaccination
The bonuses of joining the Carinity team!
- Work with an organisation with a values-driven culture of caring for others
- 25% Casual loading
- Access to Salary Packaging/ Employee Benefits for Part Time staff
- Be part of a team who are passionate about delivering care excellence
- Fortnightly pay periods
- Parking available on-site
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and development
Who is Carinity?
Carinity is a not-for-profit, values-driven organisation, which has been making a real difference in people’s lives since 1949, through comprehensive and integrated community services.
Carinity Fairfield Grange is a beautifully designed aged care facility offering all levels of care to residents as well as an on-site retirement community. This master planned site is located in Townsville, only walking distance to cafés, a range of convenience stores and a medical center. Carinity is a smoke free environment.
How do I apply?
Carinity is after motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are committed to working with Carinity to make a real difference! If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
To apply or view more information, including the position description, visit https://www.carinity.org.au/join-our-team/. Applications should include a brief cover letter and Resume that addresses the Essential Competencies and Experiences. You will be required to provide or undertake a National Criminal History Check, which can be submitted by Carinity on your behalf.
Carinity actively encourages and invites applications from people with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.