Personal Carer - Expressions of Interest
Are you passionate about making positive changes in people’s lives?
Do you believe in upholding the dignity and individuality of clients, respecting their values, beliefs and needs?
At Private Care we are passionate about what we do. We go above and beyond ensuring that our customer service standards are exceptional. We offer a unique service different to anyone else, focusing on providing a holistic approach, working closely with our clients and their families to ensure that each client feels supported and understood.
The services that we currently provide include:
- Live-in Carers
- Aged Care staff
- In-Home Care staff
- Disability Care staff
- Youth Disability Care
- Community Care staff
- Respite and in-home support staff
At present we are looking for highly skilled and experienced Carers across Sydney and NSW, Live-in Carers (24 hr blocks of care for 1-5 days in a row) across Sydney in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney to join our team.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
* Personal Care: Showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance* Domestic Assistance: Cooking, household cleaning and laundry
* Social support/Transportation: Transport to medical appointments, grocery shopping and social activities
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
* Cert III / IV Industry Relevant (Individual Support/ Aged Care/ Disabilities)
* Current NSW Drives License
* Reliable registered vehicle with Comprehensive Car Insurance
* Current First Aid Certificate
Working as part of Private Care you will be well supported on a daily basis whilst been provided with continued training and development.
If you share our vision and would like to build a career with Private Care, please submit your resume by using the apply button.
Please note that this position may be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.
Further information about Private Care can be obtained by visiting: www.privatecare.com.au