As Australia€™s first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.
Your new role, as Personal Care Worker €“ Home Care, will offer a permanent part time contract (40 hours per fortnight) based at our Mullumbimby NSW Home Care Service Centre. You will need to be available to be rostered 20 hours per week between Monday to Friday on a permanent basis.
What does your new role look like?
- You will be performing domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation and transportation
- You will assist your clients with personal care duties including showering, feeding and toileting.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships within the business and with clients
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
- Previous experience working within a customer centric role and organisation
- You will have either 12 months experience working within a Care or similar role in Aged Care/Health Care, or a relevant industry qualification which could include Certificate 3 in Aged Care or Individual Support.
- Flexibility to work rosters
- A current Australian Driver€™s License and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
- Yearly Paid Community Day
- Flexible Work Options €“ We believe in a work life balance and flexibility that allows people to thrive at work
- Permanent Contract €“ stable hours and roster
- Supported learning and development program
We are here to make a difference every day, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaningful journey and make a difference in your local community.
If you align to our Values of Warm, Bold and Honest and have a passion for helping your clients to €˜Thrive€™, we would love to hear from you.
** Due to the current environment based on COVID 19, all interviews may be run with a Virtual process.
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people. To view our Reconciliation Action Plan, please click https://www.australianunity.com.au/about-us/reconciliation-action-plan