- Flexible days and reliable shifts to fit in with your lifestyle
- Provide high quality complex care to a client in their home
- Cootamundra location
Who We Are
Zenitas Healthcare is a community-based healthcare provider. We help our clients and communities live heathier and happier lives, so they can thrive. We offer community-based healthcare in primary care, allied health, homecare and mobile health and for all ages and life stages.
We have grown through acquisitions of like-minded, customer-focused businesses which includes:
- Accommodation & Care Solutions (ACARES)
- Australian Home Care Service (AHCs)
- Orion Services
Working with the Australian Home Care team, you will be providing in home Disability Support Care. Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
- Providing aid and support in common daily activities around the home
- Providing aid and support with hygiene, medication and personal care
- Assistance, support, and chaperoning activities outside the home environment which may include transportation of your client for community access
To do well in this role, you will/may have at least 3 years Aged or Disability Support experience as well as;
- Minimum Cert III in Aged/ Disability care or Individual Support (or equivalent)
- Drivers licence and reliable access to a vehicle
- Relevant checks and certificates (police check, WWCC, valid first aid and CPR)
What We Offer
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly and creative working environment. Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
Zenitas prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
For any questions regarding your application, please send a message through your LiveHire Inbox (top right corner dropdown box of your profile), or email [email protected]