Personal Care Worker - Ballina (50093)
Join Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company and a leading Aged Care Service provider, as a Personal Care Worker in our Home Care service at Ballina.
Your New Role:
- Permanent part time role - 30 hours per fortnight
- Provide in-home personal care and domestic assistance to clients
- Applicants should have 12 months experience working within Aged Care in a Care role and/or a relevant industry qualification eg Certificate 3 in Aged Care or Individual Support
- You will preferably live in or close to Ballina
- Australian Driver’s License and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle required
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive remuneration
- Paid Community/Volunteering Days
- Flexible Work Options – work life balance and flexibility
- Supported learning and career development
If you align to our Values of Warm, Bold and Honest and have a passion for helping your clients to ‘Thrive’, we would love to hear from you.
Due to the current climate around COVID 19 and a high volume of interest, successful applicants will be invited to attend virtual based interviews
Should an applicant be the preferred candidate, background checks (including police checks, reference checks, ASIC banned and disqualified persons and bankruptcy checks) will be completed prior to the candidate's employment being confirmed. The outcomes of the background checks do not automatically bar candidates; however, will be assessed against the inherent requirements of the job.