Your new company
An independently owned and run, high-end aged care facility, this organisation takes pride in providing high quality care and a sophisticated, homely environment for their residents.
Your new role
In your role as a Personal Care Attendant, you will be responsible for providing high-quality personal care to individual residents. You are also encouraged to partake in lifestyle assistance planning and activities. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide personal care in line with individual care plans under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Document and record all resident outcomes in the care and management system.
- Recognise and report any changes in residents' health status.
- Build relationships with residents and families.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate, you will be a reliable and adaptable team player who is passionate about providing high quality aged care. You will also possess:
- Minimum Certificate III in Aged Care or relevant qualification ideally working towards a nursing qualification.
- Post graduate working experience as a Personal Care Attendant.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Completed modules in dementia, palliative care, continence, medication or other related speciality areas is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic permanent full time or part time opportunity to work in a prestigious, boutique, family owned aged care facility. You will be remunerated above award rates and be provided with training, learning and development opportunities where you be encouraged to grow and develop your career. A seven day 24 hour roster is on offer in this supportive and flexible environment with secure parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
03 9946 3577
LHS 297508 #2498273