Personal Care Attendant - Expressions of Interest
CA - Casual
VM - Murray Gardens Village - Sales & Operations
RetireAustralia is the largest private owner operator of Retirement Villages in Australia. Our purpose is to serve our residents and customers and be the best retirement community owner, operator and care services provider for older Australians. RetireAustralia currently operates a portfolio of 27 established villages throughout New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
About the role
We are seeking expressions of interest for experienced Personal Care Attendants to work at our Murray Gardens Retirement Village based at Albury.
Our residents are at the centre of everything we do and as such we are seeking individuals who are passionate about providing high quality, personalised care. Critical to this role will be the ability to ensure our residents emotional, cultural and physical needs are met. Also, their independence and life choices are valued.
A Personal Care Attendant your duties will include:
- Support and assist with activities of daily living, including mobility, continence management, showering, dressing and personal grooming
- Assist in the daily preparation, service and delivery of meals and functions to our residents;
- Maintain a clean environment for the residents in our care, including common areas and amenities
- Manage laundering services, where required
- Perform additional cleaning duties as required by the Village Manager
- Contribute to our safety culture relating to employees and residents, including managing and controlling emergencies and following safe work practices
- Certificate III Individual Support or equivalent industry experience (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated experience providing exemplary customer service
- A current First Aid Certificate with current CPR
- A valid National Police Check or ability to obtain one prior to commencement
- Experience within a similar role is advantageous
If you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference and add value to the lives of thousands of Australians, please click ‘apply now’ and attach a copy of your current resume and cover letter stating which village you are interested working with.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo medical and background checking. The successful applicant must also possess unlimited working rights in Australia.