- Career Pathway Plans - Entry Level
- Flexible Hours
Due to continuous growth, Aged Care facilities are looking for Personal Care Workers who are committed to working with the elderly and can provide exceptional care and service to their clients.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career and you want to make a difference, then this is the position for you!
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Be reliable and punctual.
• Have the ability to relate to a diversity of people.
• Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The ability to work independently and part of a team.
• Have a mature and professional attitude.
If you have excellent communication skills with a friendly and caring nature and you want to take this amazing opportunity within a high growth industry, please Apply Now we would love to hear from you.
All candidates that are applying for this position may be screened for Career &/or Training Opportunities.
Candidates looking for a career pathway are able to apply but may require a Training Program to be considered for this position.
Note: Training offered in conjunction with our RTO Partners: InterCare Training (RTO 21099). Suitability for this course will be determined via a Pre Training Review. Enrolment fees and government funding eligibility criteria applies.