- Great work life balance
- Attractive hourly rates and paid to travel
- South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
About this role:
Programmed Care is seeking support workers with 3 years experience to join our community nursing team to provide care to improve health outcomes for our Veteran (DVA) community living at home. This is a great way to experience work life balance in a friendly team environment.
The majority of work is weekdays commencing at 8am with occasional short weekend hours shared amongst the team. You will be required to assist clients with personal care, domestic assistance, shopping.
Within one shift you will be required to visit multiple clients in different locations. Locations such as inner city suburbs, Oakleigh, Dingley etc.
In this role, you will be employed on a casual basis, however you must be available for agreed upon days and times and then our team will roster you client visits on those days. You are paid for the full shift, including the times you travel between clients. A KM allowance is included as well.
Reporting to the Clinical Manager, and with the guidance of Registered Nurses, you will receive support during your work across the community care sector.
You will need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years of Care Worker experience, in an aged care facility, in home support, community role
- Customer focused approach to your work
- Current Cert III Aged care, Individual Care, Disability or Community Care
- Current First Aid certificate (with CPR updated annually)
- Good time management skills
- Your own reliable vehicle
- Current drivers licence, car registration and insurance
- Current police clearance certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Access to personal computer/email and printer
If this sounds like the position for you please apply online today!!!