Your new company
Reputable and respected Big 4 bank who is a leading financial services organisation that are passionate about top level customer service. They strive for positive change through their focus on top tier internal training of staff, promoting good business practice and community well being.
Your new role
As a Personal Banking Advisor, your role is to bring an "above and beyond" approach to customers. You will assist each customer with their day-to-day banking needs across transaction activities and consulting on best practice as well as providing them with financial support and solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring/have:
- Strong customer service focus, preferably with retail or hospitality experience
- The ability to multi-task
- Proactive nature, show initiative and willingness to learn
- Be an active user and promoter of technology
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Should you be successful, you will:
- Get a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an industry-leading company
- As well as be a part of their industry-leading training program
- The prospect of a permanent position
- Learn from experienced, developed leaders!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Roxann – [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2571738