Join a vibrant organisation who possess a decorated heritage spanning over 70 years.
Work for one of the world’s biggest Financial services institutions. With a global presence and a well regarded name in the market our client is offering a rare and exciting opportunity to join them on a temporary basis. Situated in Melbourne’s city surrounding suburbs, you will be working out of bright new offices with state of the art facilities.
A Personal Assistant within this organisation is an integral role that involves the following responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support i.e. travel and accommodation arrangements, catering, training room bookings
- Coordinate corporate events for over 100 people
- Provide support to three Directors of the organisation including diary management
- Take Minutes for high level board meetings
- Gather and summarise information/ data, prepare and distribute reports
The desired profile for the successful applicant will portray a positive and professional demeanour. In addition to being a highly dynamic individual who has come from a fast paced background. Be able to demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills. Comfortable multi-tasking under pressure and have a keen eye for detail with strong communication skills. This individual must have over 3 years experience within a Personal Assistant role working in the Financial Services sector.
- State of the art facilities and offices
- Rare opportunity to work for a global organisation
- 12 week contract
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natalie Bennett on +61 03 8616 6212