- Permanent Full Time
- Annual Base Salary $70,000
- Salary packaging is available (less tax and more take home pay)
About St Basil’s
St Basil’s Homes Aged Care is part of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia.
The organisation has been providing lifestyle options for ageing Australia for more than 60 years.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a self-driven software engineer who is passionate about delivering high quality software whilst maintaining platform integrity.
You will be a part of a close-knit, collaborative team and will have the chance to work on the latest technologies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- University degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in software development
- Experience with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
- Advanced skills with business intelligence tools – Power BI
- Experience in programming languages such as Java, C++, Python
- Knowledge of CI/DI DevOps practices
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Complete understanding of application development life cycle.
- Familiarity with common design patterns
- Ability to stay motivated, operate independently or as part of a team
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Exposure to mobile app development in native or hybrid
- Valid and current NSW driver license
Closing date: 13/11/2020
Please apply online: https://www.stbasils.org.au//htm/careers.html
Successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal history check and pre-employment medical check.