New permanent management opportunity for a Perioperative Services Manager in a public hospital, 2 hours southeast of Melbourne CBD.
About the role
- ASAP start
- Paying line with VIC award rate N&M
- Permanent full time
- Monday to Friday
- Managing 40 staff
- Managing 2 theatres
- The Peri-Operative Service Manager is responsible for leading and managing the Peri-Operative Suite including Main Theatres, Day Services, CSSD and the Elective Surgery Access Unit.
- Only management - No clinical
- Public hospital
- Coastal Vic - 2 hours from Melbourne
Requirements of the position are:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Proven nursing leadership experience
- Understanding and experience in perioperative services
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent patient care
- Autonomous and self-directed
- Ability to motivate a team and display the values of BCH
- Well-developed and recent clinical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Post-graduate qualifications well regarded
- Valid police check
If you are interested please apply now or send your updated CV to [email protected], alternatively, you can call Gabriela on 0415588090 for a confidential conversation about the position.