OMD Sydney are looking for a Performance Analyst to come and join our high performing and award-winning company.
You will be an exceptional Performance Analyst with strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively translate data into insights. You will work closely with the business team, including media planners and strategists, to implement process improvements, work to analyse data and deliver valuable and relevant insights to our client. You will also work alongside the global marketing science network, including the team in LA. The successful candidate needs to be technically proficient, highly analytical and possess the ability to translate data findings into actionable insights.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in a quantitative, data driven field, ideally in general media, digital media or performance media.
- Someone with analytical savvy, who can find their way around a spreadsheet and possesses high-level statistical and data science skills. More sophisticated statistical and data science skills also favoured (e.g. media attribution modelling).
- A good communicator who can manage projects and stakeholders, both internally and externally, ensuring the smooth facilitation of processes.
- A self-starter who can preview, check and QA data, finding solutions and making updates.
- An inquisitive mind; a problem-solver; someone who can think both tactically and strategically in applying an eye for detail without losing sight of the bigger marketing and business picture.
- Ability to move beyond descriptive analytics and employ more sophisticated techniques (predictive & prescriptive analytics).
- Experience with tagging and implementation best practices and can help to unearth deep insights from the omniture data & site engagement reports.
- They should have exposure to 3rd party ad serving platforms (Sizmek, DV360, TradeDesk, Innovid, Double Verify) and high attention to detail.
- A collaborator who can work as part of a fast-paced team.
Scope of Assignment
OMD believe in Insights, Ideas and Results. As such, OMD has been structured around the core areas of media service delivery-:
- Insight and Strategy Development
- Account Management and Planning
- Trading, Implementation and Delivery
Responsibilites in the role are, but no limited to:
- Designing, developing and enhancing analytics reports in line with business requirements
- Data integration of separate data sources between media performance and business analytics, to connect media delivery to business impact
- Analysing web, mobile and digital analytics data as well as other on and offline data to evaluate performance
- Evaluating and solving business challenges and making sound recommendations
- Assisting the team with stakeholder management and communications
- Fostering a culture of innovation and operational effectiveness within the team
- Training and developing junior team members
Who are we?
OMD Australia is a proud part of the OMD global network, the world's leading marketing and communications agency. As part of the Omnicom Media Group, we provide services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries and employ 11,000+ staff.
Since launching in 2000, OMD Australia has grown to become Australia's largest media and communications agency, consistently winning awards including:
Great Place to Work | Ranked #7 in 2020, Top 50 for 12 consecutive years 2009 - 2020
B&T | Media Agency of the Year 2019 & 2020, Culture 2020
B&T Women in Media | Employer of the Year 2019 & 2020
Adnews | Media Agency of the Year 2020, Overall Agency of the Year 2020
Mumbrella | Media Agency of the Decade 2009 - 2019, Culture 2019
Adweek | Global Media Agency of the Year 2019 & 2020
OMD is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.
We work flexibly at OMD and also support charities and environmental initiatives.
If there is one thing that defines OMD, it is the philosophy that nothing is more important than our people. If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity and any others open across the business, please apply now.