G8 Education is an ASX 200 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 460 Centres and with over 9500 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
About the role:
Due to continued growth and transformation we are currently seeking a talented, professional and capable People & Culture Business Partner to join our high performing team.
Reporting to the People & Culture Services Manager, this position based across Western Australia and South Australia will see you leading the operational implementation of the HR strategy whilst mentoring and supporting our G8 Leaders in handling people management processes. You will also be responsible for providing business-focused, strategic and operational HR advice and services across your designated region (WA/SA).
Key responsibilities include:
- Build strong working relationships with Centre Managers, Area Managers and Regional Manager
- Partner with leaders to determine talent requirements both now and into the future
- Provide performance management support whilst managing and resolving employee relations issues including support with investigations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements to ensure regulatory compliance relating to the day to day management of employees within the education sector
- Facilitate and manage the performance management cycle across your region
- Work closely with the Recruitment team to participate in key appointments across your region whilst supporting hiring managers in the selection process to identify and manage talent.
- Support the implementation of G8 remuneration, reward and recognition programs
- Provide data and analytics for discussion with leaders to inform business decisions
- Actively promote a positive organisational culture
- Formal qualifications in HR or related discipline
- Proven HR generalist experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, multi-site organisation
- Strong stakeholder management and proven business partnering ability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated initiative, capacity to work without supervision and confidence in decision making
- Attractive salary package including performance incentive scheme
- Generous discount on childcare fees
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.