- Casual position
- Potential to increase hours over time & become permanent
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
PCAs for Aged In-Home Care - Bayside, Vic
Looking for PCAs who are passionate about helping aged clients to stay at home by providing aged care in-home.
You must live in the Bayside area or within 15 minutes drive.
Providing a wide variety of aged care services in clients' homes as well as taking them out of their homes for social, shopping or other trips.
A small tight team and you will be working under the supervision of a Lead RN/Case Manager.
You must love working with the elderly, be focused on providing personalised services, and see aged care as a career or long term job - this is not for those who want to do this for a while before they move on.
This is a casual position, best suited for someone who is looking for part-time/supplementary work. Currently, have clients with needs of 5+ hrs each per week. But depending on your desires and the clients, there is potential to increase hours over time and become permanent for those showing outstanding client service.
- PCA (Cert III or higher) or EN
- valid National Police Check
- valid First Aid certification
- Drivers Licence & own care & comprehensive insurance for own car
- living in or within 15 minutes of Mornington Peninsula
Optional but looked on favourably:
- Cert IV or higher qualifications
- specialisations (eg Dementia, Medication, Alzheimers)
- experience and history of aged care (either residential or in-home)
Please click Apply and enter your details, then check your emails for instructions from us on how to complete your application for this position, or any of our other positions, on the Qualified Carers Job Site.
If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.