- Casual position
- Potential to increase hours over time & become permanent
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
PCAs for Aged In-Home Care - Bayside, Vic
Looking for PCAs who are passionate about helping aged clients to stay at home by providing aged care in-home.
You must live in the Bayside area or within 15 minutes drive.
Providing a wide variety of aged care services in clients' homes as well as taking them out of their homes for social, shopping or other trips.
A small tight team and you will be working under the supervision of a Lead RN/Case Manager.
You must love working with the elderly, be focused on providing personalised services, and see aged care as a career or long term job - this is not for those who want to do this for a while before they move on.
This is a casual position, best suited for someone who is looking for part-time/supplementary work. Currently, have clients with needs of 5+ hrs each per week. But depending on your desires and the clients, there is potential to increase hours over time and become permanent for those showing outstanding client service.
- PCA (Cert III or higher) or EN
- valid National Police Check
- valid First Aid certification
- Drivers Licence & own care & comprehensive insurance for own car
- living in or within 15 minutes of Mornington Peninsula
Optional but looked on favourably:
- Cert IV or higher qualifications
- specialisations (eg Dementia, Medication, Alzheimers)
- experience and history of aged care (either residential or in-home)
Please click Apply and enter your details. If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.