Your role as a Payroll Systems Analyst will play an important part in ensuring that our payroll processing team are able to have our employees paid in a timely manner. Supporting across both David Jones & Country Road Group, you will be responsible for configuring our payroll systems to maintain the integrity of data relating to employees. We are looking for an analytical individual with high attention to detail and accuracy in processes.
What does the role involve?
- Configuration of payroll systems to maintain integrity of data
- Provide support for system issues and obtain resolutions
- Support in the production of business cases relating to the improvement of our payroll processes
- Closely monitor information flowing between each payroll system
- Liaise with system vendors
- Reporting on the use of our individual payroll systems and looking at ways to continually improve
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role involving analytical use of payroll systems
- Experience with Payglobal or Empower payroll systems will be highly regarded
- Proven experience with process engineering and mapping
- Ability to teach and demonstrate your knowledge to a wider audience
- High attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of HR legislation and processes related to Payroll
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasiaâs largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.