Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
With over 6,200 people, and annual revenues of over $1.2 billion, Datacom is one of Australasia's largest professional IT services companies. Datacom has extensive expertise in the operation of data centres, the provision of IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting diverse talent. Our people are the best in their fields - smart, passionate, and dedicated to providing exceptional IT services to our customers. This makes for a rewarding and fast-paced work environment.
What you’ll do
The Payroll Service Delivery Manager’s role is to ensure that all contracted services are delivered to clients in accordance with contracts. The Payroll Service Delivery Manager provides a single point of contact for clients in relation to the provision of contracted services and is responsible for aligning the customers’ requirements and expectations with Datacom’s service levels.
The core objectives and responsibilities of the Payroll Service Delivery Manager include:
- Client relationship management & Customer Satisfaction
- Contract and commercial management
- Service Management
- Continual Service Improvement and Innovation
- Employee Engagement
- You will understand the criticality of payroll to a business, the pressures on the payroll office and its impact on employee engagement
What you’ll bring
You will have a minimum 7+ years in the IT industry including 5+ years’ experience as a Service Delivery Manager (or similar), managing large contracts for the delivery of IT services with a demonstrated record of consistently achieving high customer satisfaction and SLA conformance.
You will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Sound understanding of SAP Payroll and HCM functional knowledge
- Payroll domain knowledge
- Detailed understanding of service management methodologies including ITIL.
- Ability to engage with and hold C-Level conversations on organisational HR & payroll strategy
- Ability to identify new sales opportunities and work with the account management team to help close them
- Software application lifecycle
- Understanding of quality management principles and processes
- Implementation, transition and management of SAP payroll solutions
- Excellent customer relationship building and management skills
- Strong influencing and persuasive ability
- Exceptional communication skills
- You’ll do your best to have some fun at work in a collaborative team environment
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a successful growing company with career potential and a professional environment that will engage and inspire you. All applications will be handled in strictest confidence, if this sounds like you please APPLY now. We can’t wait to meet you!!