A national Professional Services Company based in CBD require the immediate assistance of an experienced Payroll Officer in a stand-alone, end to end role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working closely with HR, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Processing payroll on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Set up of new employees
- Interpreting Awards and EA's
- Preparation of monthly payroll reports
- Calculating leave entitlements,superannuation and payroll tax
- Dealing with employee payroll queries
- HR admin support for new starters
The successful applicant will have/be;
- A strong understanding of payroll legislation
- Ability to interpret Awards and EA's
- Have experience in stand-alone payroll
- A strong attention to detail
- System savvy with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A professional and positive attitude
What's on Offer?
- A great team environment
- Professional Services Company
- A stand-alone role
- Commence ASAP, temp to perm
- $35 to $40 per hour + super
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.