Your new company
A well-established government-funded organisation located in Geelong is seeking a Payroll Coordinator for a 6-month contract, located in Geelong or Warrnambool.
Your new role
The Payroll Coordinator is a cross-regional position within the Finance team. The role works with all senior staff across the organisation to provide accurate and efficient payroll services. This position requires expertise in contemporary payroll management systems and protocols, exceptional attention to detail and is required to maintain confidentiality over all employee information and keep it secure. Your duties will include:
- Process end to end fortnightly payroll
- Interpret Industrial agreements such as Awards and employment contracts accurately
- Calculate and process remuneration increases, back pays, workers’ compensation claims and termination payments.
- Provide exceptional customer service to employees and other parties
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 years’ demonstrated experience in payroll function.
- Demonstrated knowledge and interpretation of industrial instruments, current legislation, company policies and procedures, employment contracts
- High level proficiency in reporting, documentation and administrative responsibilities
- Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel
What you'll get in return
You’ll work in a friendly and capable team where you’ll be given the opportunity to give back to the wider community. This is a full-time position offering a competitive hourly rate depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] for a private and confidential discussion or to obtain a copy of the position description.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are a qualified professional looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2526472