HCA's Adelaide branch has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Storeperson to join our Parts and Warehousing Department. This role will be best suited to someone who enjoys a challenging and stimulating work environment providing a range of OEM level services to our much loved customer base.
The main responsibility of this role will be receiving, picking and packing along with dispatching parts and equipment. You will also assist with counter parts sales during busy periods and complete internal parts sales for the Adelaide workshop.
Skills and Experience
Along with your previous stores/warehouse experience, you will bring:
- High attention to detail with self-motivation
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- A willingness to learn our processes and product
- A current Forklift Licence
- Experience working in an industrial parts environment is desirable but not essential
- Dynamics Operating systems experience, desirable
In return for your hard work and loyalty will receive:
- A competitive hourly rate + super + overtime (where required) and the potential to earn bi-annual bonuses
- Excellent safe working conditions
- A permanent long term career in a growing business
- Discounted health insurance premiums
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Culture focused on recognition of effort
- Exclusive staff discounts on a range of Hitachi products
- A supportive management team that understands the needs of their employees!
With a solid network of branches nationally we know that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading equipment and our quality people, and as such we strive to provide the best working environment possible.