Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to our customers by having the most professional, skilled and engaged people who drive innovation. With over 3,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and New Caledonia, progressing our business forward is a key element of our success. At Komatsu we consider ourselves family where we meet challenges together, solve complicated problems together, strive for a better future together and most importantly enjoy ourselves whilst developing great friendships. Your Success is Our Success.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Parts Interpreter to join the Parts Department at our Dandenong branch. Reporting to the Service Supervisor,the purpose of this position is to interpret, process and expedite parts for both internal and external customers for all product lines marketed by Komatsu Australia.
Key Responsibilities :
- Delivery of high quality parts in a timely and professional manner through analysing the Parts reporting process, providing updates & recommendations
- Providing customers with accurate estimates of time & cost utilising the Komatsu inventory and parts pricing systems
- Promoting the company and its products positively, promoting and follow quality assurance type processes, identify and report quality problems and suggest remedies
- Maximising sales through proactively engaging with Customers seek opportunities for Sales and Service
- Providing exceptional customer service resulting in a positive customer experience
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Current driving licence and Forklift licence
- Parts interpreting / Warehousing certificates highly regarded
- Intermediate computer skills specifically Microsoft suit. Experience using Microsoft AX will be highly regarded
- Mechanical understanding of the Construction field would be highly regarded
- Sound working knowledge of earth moving equipment and strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and build strong working relationships
- Comprehensive Understanding of Parts Sales
- Proven experience in inventory control and warehouse systems
- An ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Parts Interpreter experience within the earthmoving industry
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.