CrewSELECT is a specialised workforce agency devoted to servicing Australia’s Electrical, Mechanical and Fabrication sectors. We have forged a dominant industry presence in a very short period of time through our consultative approach to recruitment, and transparent approach to client and candidate management.
Our client is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers of road making and road maintenance equipment, with 30 years in the Bitumen Industry, they are now seeking a an experienced Parts Interpreter to work in their workshop for a Temp to Perm Opportunity on the North side of Brisbane.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will be responsible for parts support for their customers and within the workshop.
Your Key responsibilities will be:
- Spare Parts Interpretation
- Processing Spare Parts orders
- Prepare and follow up on quote request
- Manage customer enquiries efficiently
- Assist with aspects of the warehouse when required
For this role you will have:
- Previous Parts Interpretation experience
- Mechanical and/or technical knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- Current Forklift Licence
- Open Drivers Licence
- Excellent time management
- Excellent computer skills
What you need to do now?
If you believe your skills & experience matches the above criteria and you are a leader in safety, please apply to CrewSELECT via the "apply now" link.
As we are anticipating a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted, we appreciate your understanding