Our highly reputable client in the automotive industry is searching for Workshop technicians to support their growing team.
- Great opportunity to become permanent for the right person
- Casual ongoing 38 hours per week
Based in the western suburbs, this is a great opportunity for individuals looking to move out of their general day-to-day servicing roles. You will be working with a team of qualified staff from a variety of trade disciplines.
- Have the ability to diagnose faults, make recommendations and then complete required repairs.
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, recommend and sell them the appropriate parts.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of electrical systems and undertake basic repairs
- Strong communication skills
- Car knowledge
- Drivers license
- Experienced in the automotive industry (Desirable)
- Experienced in a similar role (Desirable)
- Experience using PENTANA program
- Experience using ERA NET program
WORKFORCE INTERNATIONAL as an Employer
Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 30 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human resource solutions to clients within numerous industries.
Our Commitment to Safety in the Workplace is our single greatest concern and central to our business philosophy. We invest heavily in safety to ensure the environment in which you work in empowers our people to place their personal safety and that of their work mates above all other priorities.
Please apply today by emailing your resume to [email protected] or click the apply button!
If you believe you will be suitable for the role, please apply today!
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below or phone 03 9351 7100.