Part time Stock Assistant | BONDS Outlet | Tawa
- Job Type: Permanent Part-Time
- Category: Retail
- Location: Wellington
- Date Advertised: 23-AUG-19
- Job Reference: PAC/1416406/BONDSCD
- Job Title: Part time Stock Assistant | BONDS Outlet | Tawa
- Business Unit:
- We love to promote from within – In 2018, 43% of head office and retai lmanagement roles were filled internally within Hanes brands!
- We believe in work/life balance – Part time role across weekdays and weekends
- We celebrate your wins - attractive bonus structure and rewarding recognition program
- We want you to succeed - structured training & development program for all employees!
We need someone to help manage our high volumes of stock at our amazing Tawa BONDS Outlet and you are just the person, come and join the team!
Please be advised, to be succesful in this role, we will require you to work on a permanent part time basis across a combination of weekdays and Sundays.
What make BONDS awesome?
Bonds is an iconic brand that has been making Aussies comfy best every day… for over 100 years! We're known for our huge range of great quality undies that we design here in Australia, with everybody in mind. We also make easy-wearing wardrobe staples like the iconic Chesty, the Trackie, the Sloppy Joe and the Wondersuit for precious bundles of 8 months through to people 80 years young. We love what we do and we sell amazing and award winning products!
- Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter
- Receive up to 70% off all Bonds, Sheridan, Bras N Things & Sheridan product!
- Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
- Work within our amazing culture encompassed by all our staff across Hanes Brands
- And YES- you get to wear trackies to work!!!
A bit more about the role...
As a Stock Coordinator you will always be on the go – our outlets stock product from all of the Hanes Brands Underwear Group, including Jockey and Berlei, and of course Bonds among many more! A lot of stock comes through our outlet stores, you will be getting in and assisting in managing this, merchandising the stock to look incredible and work with the team to deliver store budgets and KPIs. Not to mention providing awesome customer service to our customers it's your job to make sure that every customer has a fantastic experience in store!
What experience do I need?
- You know how to provide real and honest customer service - your customers leave the store feeling like they've just made a friend.
- You've worked in a Stock role or similar equivalent.
- You know how to merchandise and bring your store to life.
- Ability to use your initiative... You often answer questions with 'I've done it already!'
- You are a neat freak & you are not afraid to get amongst it and get stuck into some Stock.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced high pressure retail environment.
We're looking for the perfect person to join our Bonds family, if this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!