- Job Type: Permanent Part-Time
- Category: Retail
- Location: Auckland
- Date Advertised: 18-OCT-19
- Job Reference: PAC/1421703SHER1
- Job Title: Part Time Sales Assistants | Sheridan | Newmarket David Jones
- Business Unit:
- Join an Internationally recognised and premium home and lifestyle brand
- Brand new store opening in Newmarket!
- Develop your sales & customer service skills with the Sheridan Academy Training Program
Since 1967, Sheridan has been a defining force in how we decorate their homes. With 20 Boutiques, 38 Concessions, 60 Outlets, an extensive wholesale business across ANZ, Sheridan is a continuously growing brand and a much loved part of every home!
We are opening a brand new Concession store in Newmarket Davis Jones! We are looking for 2 Part Time Sales Consultants to join the team. We have one 6 hour contract available and one 12 hour contract available. If you have a passion for homewares and styling we'd love to hear from you!
As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Connecting customers with Sheridan through authentic and meaningful interactions
- Selling a premium product and knowing your features and benefits
- Merchandising the store and maintaining a beautiful environment
- Processing and replenishing stock according to company standards
- Prioritising customer service over tasks
- Achieving sales through consultation, service, visuals and brand inspiration
- Working towards personal and team sales targets and KPI's
- Ability to work weekends, weekdays and peak trade times.
What's in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium retailer with over 160 stores internationally
- A 6 month tailored induction plan through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Berlei and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices.
- Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc.
Contribute to the success of our business and register your interest in this role by selecting APPLY to complete an application form and upload your current resume.