Fantastic opportunity if you have strong retail experience & great customer service skills – passion for anything automotive highly regarded
Part time and casual positions available working mainly weekends - full availability required
We don’t just sell products; we’re about inspiring our customers to get the most out of their leisure time and we want the same for our team.
A typical day
- Providing an in-store experience that inspires and empowers our customers
- Engaging with our customers by sharing your product knowledge and experience
- Receipting, replenishing and merchandising
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range
- Working in a team to achieve goals and objectives together
Be rewarded with great work-life balance, group wide career and development opportunities along with:
- Significant discounts across all SRG brands BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto
- Uniform provided
- Unlimited access to our internal professional development library
- School based traineeships and Accredited learning programs for Retail
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
Be our next success story, apply now!
We are one of Australasia’s largest retailers and owner of iconic brands BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto. For more information click here
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity.
Closing date subject to change.