Part-time Retail Sales Representative - Rangiora
Help customers prepare for a tomorrow that looks nothing like today. Our Retail frontline team are the face of Vodafone and play a critical part in helping kiwis be at their best with the latest and greatest technology. Drive your career forward and be part of a creative team that make a difference in people’s everyday lives keeping them connected.
Have you really thought about where your career might take you next? As the world and Vodafone continue to digitally evolve think about what longer-term opportunities a role in retail might lead you to in future. Your skills and knowledge of the industry, products and services matched with our ability to train, develop and prepare you for those next roles will give you the tools and experience to drive your own success in the business, whether that be in retail leadership, the digital and technology space, wherever it is we support and enable you to achieve those goals.
As we continue to look for top talent across Canterbury we want to develop experts in our stores to help mentor new staff and provide a more seamless and knowledgeable experience for our customers. If you have the base skills and experience in the industry and passion for technology, join us as a part-time Retail Sales Representative in our Rangiora store!
What will I be doing?
• Providing in store support on Vodafone products and services
• Delivering a WOW customer experience
• Selling the latest and greatest technology
• Working towards sales targets
• Working within a dynamic team to ensure customer satisfaction
What will I bring?
• You will have a real passion for technology
• You have a customer obsessed attitude
• Proven experience achieving and exceeding sales targets
• You are an excellent teammate who thinks quickly on your feet
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ideally, you have retail sales or customer service experience, but not essential
This is a permanent part-time position based on a rotating roster, including some Saturday shifts.
Due to the permanent nature of this role we can only accept applications from NZ Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date. As part of the application process, should you be successful in being shortlisted for this position you may be required to complete an online digital interview.
With Vodafone, your rare talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you’ll enjoy equal opportunities in an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of exceptional people while you’re growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.
The Future is Exciting. Ready?