- Open to Pharmacists of All Levels
- Great Work/Life balance with Flexible Part-time Roster
- Competitive Hourly Rate
About the Company
My client is one of Australia's leading pharmacy groups providing high-quality, accessible and cost-effective community-based health care services and programs. They are passionate about their people and business. They seek to attract and retain only the best people who align with their values and can thrive in a high-performance environment, underpinned by innovation, purpose, and balance.
About the Role
We are searching for a part-time Pharmacist to join this Mackay location. Open to Pharmacists of all levels of experience and working on a flexible part-time roster, this role is the perfect opportunity for a newly graduated Pharmacist wanting to get their start or a Pharmacist looking to get back some work/life balance.
Skills and Experience
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Current police clearance
- Consistently excellent customer service
- Experience with Dose Administration Aids (DAAs) and compliance with pharmacy regulations
- Familiarity with MINFOS Dispense and POS highly regarded
Benefits and Rewards
- Flexible roster
- Personalised mentor program, here to support your career development
- A workplace focused on creating a common purpose, integrity, energy and passion
- Family orientated and philanthropic culture where success is openly celebrated and rewarded
If you are a Pharmacist looking for a role within a national company that offers the potential to grow your career - APPLY NOW!
Reference Number 173263 | Recruitment Consultant Kyla Faulkner-Keefe
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
If you would like to know more about this position or how Frontline Retail can confidently help you, call us on +61 733 191 862
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on SEEK. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing - www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/retail
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!