- Part time position in a busy store
- Extensive training and development to help fast track your career
- Be part of an independently owned and fast growing business
Part Time Perishable and Grocery Assistant
At Harris Farm Markets, we don’t just respect nature, we’re driven by it. Our prices, our produce, our specials– all determined by nature. It enriches everyone and everything. For over 40 years Harris Farm Markets has remained 100% family owned and operated.
With over 25 + stores across Sydney and NSW and growing and home to over 2,200 wonderful employees all with a common purpose, to reconnect Aussies with the joy of food. It’s this purpose that sees us continue to bring the best that nature has to offer to our customers each day. From sustainable initiatives like Imperfect Picks, to showing love for local farmers and producers through products such as our Farmer Friendly Milk, we believe that all our actions can make a real, positive difference.
We are currently looking for an individual to part time time in our grocery section in Bathurst.
A key aspect of this role is the ability to work as a member of a team. As a Perishable and Grocery Assistant you will be responsible for stock and shelf replenishment. You will also be required to assist our valued customers by providing polite and friendly customer service at all times and assisting with their questions or queries as required.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Provide customer service above and beyond expectations
- Surprise and delight customers with consistent, delicious food
- Ensure fresh and appealing displays by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing
- Maintain back stock in good order
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organised working and shopping environment
- Assist with food crew sampling programs, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and safety procedures
- Will have previous grocery department experience
- Be customer focused
- Enjoy working in a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be passionate about good food
- Is flexible in availability, it's a busy store across 7 days!
- High degree of autonomy
- Become part of a great team
- 25% staff discount
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Send us your resume outlining your experience, availability and why you think you'd make a great Harris Farmer!