Your profile & role on the project
• Thrive on challenge. When was the last time you failed?
• Are curious & always learning. What are you up to right now?
• Can deal with constant change. When were you last surprised?
• Have mastered at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
• Developer of Mobile Applications, specialising in iOS
• Exposure to Android and hybrid frameworks
• Understands mobile architecture design and functional methods
• Highly experienced in realising creative designs in code
• Can identify and fix bugs and break through bottlenecks in development workflow
• Maintain superior code quality, are highly organised, and familiar with devOps in
mobile app development context
• Intimate with App Store / Play Store procedures, test deployments and cross device
• Keen to support changes in app design that result from user testing
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies, specifically the
Apple ecosystem, Apple HMI guidelines and SwiftUI
• Committed to ensuring high performance / low latency applications
• Familiar with Agile / Scrum Methodologies and willing to participate in daily stand ups, backlog management, demos, retros, etc
• Min. 3 years of experience mobile app development with iOS
• Portfolio of apps in the store
• Advanced Swift skills, particularly v4 and well familiar with Obj-C
• Experience with API interaction, micro-services connectivity
• Experience in resolving challenges with local storage, hybrid approaches to development and memory management techniques
• Strong UX/UI implementation capabilities and experience in realising creative visions in code
• Excellent interpersonal and cross-group collaboration skills
• Excellent oral/written communication in English
• Independent thinker with strong work ethic but also willing and able to conform to established architectural constraints
• Detail oriented with good organisational skills
• Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
• Good troubleshooting skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Strong team player, ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
• Ability to work under general supervision
Your role at PALO IT
You will be invited to take part in R&D works done within our Practices. You will have the chance to assist or be a speaker at must-attend international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. Genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take an active role in the development of the company.
This job role is located in Singapore.
About PALO IT
PALO IT is an innovation & agile development company. From Design Research to DevOps, we are in the business of end-to-end development of breakthrough digital experiences. As a community of innovators and developers, we also aim at renewing the way organizations operate, promoting sustainable business agility, user-centricity and open collaboration while having fun doing it.
Started in France in 2009 and with offices in Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand and Mexico, we are looking for our next superstar to join our exciting team in Singapore. At PALO IT, our employees are not widgets. They are in the center of all our projects and successes. We offer an exciting and creative working environment, with endless opportunities to develop your skills, travel and take your career to the next level. PALO IT is a participating company of Singapore's TechSkills Accelerator initiative.