- Established agency with varied clients
- Office location - Melbourne CBD
- Permanent opportunity
An opportunity exists for a Paid Search Specialist to join a digital agency. In this role you will have a range of duties including client management, search and integrated search strategies, hands on implementation and optimisation.
Duties will include:
- Manage and drive the client's strategy and campaigns while achieving the client's goals as efficiently as possible
- Devise the campaign strategy and manage activation and implementation
- Work closely with client team to develop integrated strategies
- Monitor and analyse campaigns to meet revenue goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimisation
- Keyword research, account structure and ad copy development
- Ongoing campaign development and optimisation
- Identify new acquisition opportunities
- Applying innovative and advanced search strategies to improve ROI
- Manage external supplier relationships
- Regular client reporting
What you will need:
- 3-5 years PPC experience, ideally from an agency background.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent work ethic, problem solving and proficient time management skills
- Work hard, be able to manage deadlines and deliver against client objectives
- To follow instructions, be organised and work autonomously
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing platforms including Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics.
What’s on offer:
- Melbourne CBD office
- Onsite health and well-being programs, including yoga and meditation.
- A flexible working environment, including work from home days.
- Personal development plan into a leadership role and ongoing training.
- A caring, diverse, and respectful culture.
If you are interested in this or similar roles please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT with a covering letter or send your resume directly to Luisa Olivares - Alvarez – [email protected]