An exciting opportunity is available for a Performance Manager to join our digital marketing agency. This position is the perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and passionate individual who wants to take the next step in their digital marketing career.
This person will manage a range of clients, from startups to large global names. They will work closely with a team of performance executives and coordinators and plan and deploy best-in-class paid media performance campaigns. We are looking for a team player who is passionate about developing and mentoring up-and-coming digital marketers.
If you are a driven problem solver with a deep understanding of digital marketing, then this is an ideal role for you.
- Management of executives to ensure day to day delivery of digital campaigns including setup, reporting and optimisation
- Define the investment, channels and targeting required to fulfill client objectives
- Identify potential new platforms that can improve campaign efficiency
- Identify innovative tactics to improve campaign efficiency
- Represent the agency in day to day communication with your portfolio of clients
- Provide insight, analysis and guidance on campaign opportunities and program optimisation
- Collaborate with other teams in the agency (e.g. strategy, SEO, creative, content) to align in the planning and delivery of key strategic initiatives in line with goals, timelines and budgets
- Set the standard for best practice across all channels and platforms
- Implement continuous test and learns
- Implement team and company processes to help improve overall team effectiveness and efficiency
- 3-5 years of experience in paid Search Engine Marketing
- Experience with the Google Marketing Platform (SA360, Campaign Manager) or other third-party marketing stack or bid management tools
- Experience working across multi-channel clients (at least one other channel such as Display, Video, Paid Social, etc.)
- Knowledge of tracking performance campaigns (tagging, ad serving, click tracking, call tracking)
- Logical and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Effective and efficient working style and approach to management and mentorship
Other Preferred Skills
- Google Ads certified
- Experience working with other performance marketing platforms (e.g. Amazon, Taboola, Quora)
- Proven experience managing large budget
- Exceptional project management and coordination skills
- Experience working on performance-focused clients
- Experience working with client leadership teams with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Commitment to staying ahead of industry trends and an eagerness to learn
- A superstar at implementation and optimisation, with an interest in building strategy development skills
You’ll get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients alongside a team whose digital game is ahead of the curve. We do a mix of working in the office and at home, and offer an environment for honing your skills and showcasing your achievements. We have a dynamic culture, free breakfast, flexible time off, an extra day off for your birthday, and monthly team events. Our big, rad office in Ultimo is surrounded by restaurants, pubs, gyms and shopping centres.
At Orange Line, we pride ourselves on our good work-life balance (we’re not just saying that!) and competitive salary, plus superannuation. We’re a company with experience in, and a good track record of, sponsoring the right candidates to stay in Australia.
If you feel like we’ve described you and you’re ready to work for some exciting clients and expand your personal portfolio and experience, look no further and apply now!