We have a fantastic opportunity for a Performance Executive to join our growing team. We are looking for someone to support in the management of paid media accounts across a range of clients, from startups to large global names. You'll be working closely with a supportive team who will help you learn and grow as a digital marketer in your own right, teaching you to plan, execute and manage best in class performance marketing campaigns. If you are a driven problem solver who is passionate about expanding your own digital marketing career, this is a great role for you!
- Manage existing accounts and campaigns with best practice application, budget management, reconciliation and testing
- Provide insight, analysis and guidance to the client and Orange Line team on campaign optimisation and opportunities
- Create media plans and provide spend forecasts
- Support Orange Line managers in weekly client meetings and present key learnings and action items
- Deliver campaign reports with the support of Orange Line's reporting specialists
- Use 3rd party tools, including Bid Management platforms and Ad Servers
- Liaise with 3rd party providers to resolve any issues as they arise
- Proactively contribute to team meetings and company knowledge sharing
- 1-2 years of experience in paid Search Engine Marketing
- Familiar with Google Ads
- Broad understanding of the digital ecosystem, particularly in the paid media/performance media space
- Experience or knowledge of Display, Video and Paid Social channels
- Eager to learn — It’s okay if you don’t know everything, we’ll teach you, but learning is a two-way street!
- Live local to Sydney and able to come into office
- Bachelor's degree preferred
You’ll get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients alongside a team whose digital game is ahead of the curve. We do a mix of working in the office and at home, and offer an environment for honing your skills and showcasing your achievements. We have a dynamic culture, free breakfast, flexible time off, an extra day off for your birthday, and monthly team events. Our big, rad office in Ultimo is surrounded by restaurants, pubs, gyms and shopping centres.
At Orange Line, we pride ourselves on our good work-life balance (we’re not just saying that!) and competitive salary, plus superannuation. We’re a company with experience in, and a good track record of, sponsoring the right candidates to stay in Australia.
If you feel like we’ve described you and you’re ready to work for some exciting clients and expand your personal portfolio and experience, look no further and apply now!