J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $26 trillion of assets under custody and $485 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
The Middle Office Team is responsible for supporting outsourced fund management services (Investment Operational Services). The team provides complete end to end operational support for all aspects of client business as a third party administrator on behalf of key clients. The team provides trade management, investment accounting valuations, cash forecasting and corporate action administration services. Instruments covered include domestic and international securities such as equities, fixed interest, cash and liquids, foreign exchange, futures and options. The team's aim is to improve standards of communication across Operations, provide query tracking and timely resolution as well as performing root-cause analysis on issues and problems
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely notification to Fund Managers and direct clients on trade issues that require their amendment / investigation within the deadlines defined in the SOP's and SLA's
- Avoid failed trades by ensuring adherence to client, custodian and market cut offs and ensure that accurate documentation is maintained for all trade matter
- Ensure that customer service levels provided to all internal and external parties meet departmental and business unit standards in accordance with SOP's and Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Identify, record and address issues on a daily basis to Fund Managers, Clients and relevant internal parties where applicable
- Adhere to existing controls, implementing new controls and suggest improvements via the correct channels to minimize the potential for financial and reputational loss to the Team, Department and Bank
- Deal with internal and external parties in a professional manner and in a manner within the best interests of the Client and Bank
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Financial Markets is essential along with strong working knowledge of financial markets and instruments, both domestic and international particularly in Equities, Fixed Interest, Futures, Options , Foreign Exchange& ETFs
- Enthusiastic approach to workload by consistently maintaining high levels of productivity and operating with effectiveness
- Assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing tasks through taking ownership to accomplish goals
- Commitment to providing high standards of quality client service
- Logical, clear and concise verbal and written communication along with Initiating process improvements to further increase productivity of team and client satisfaction
- Actively contributing and participating as a member of the team
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.