About ICC Sydney
ICC Sydney is Australia's premier convention, exhibition and entertainment precinct. Featuring a striking contemporary design, state-of-the-art technology and leading facilities, the world-class venue provides the ultimate in quality, choice and flexibility for collaboration and innovation. Managed by ASM Global, every event at ICC Sydney is supported by globally experienced professionals.
We are seeking an experienced leader to head up our Presentation Services function across ICC Sydney. This function plans and delivers premium cleaning and waste services across our 3 buildings.
- Plan and lead a premium service over a 24/7 roster
- Provide extraordinary leadership and direction to team
- Drive and promote a premium service culture to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure standards, hygiene, workplace health & safety requirements are delivered
- Oversee and monitor the use and maintenance of all operating equipment
- Develop and continually improve department processes and procedures
Required Skills and Experience
- People management and leadership skills
- Change management skills and mindset
- Strategic and critical thinking capability
- Departmental financial management and leadership
- Project planning, management and delivery
- Service culture attitude and a keen eye for detail
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will bring extensive knowledge and proven experience in leading a large team. Experience with cleaning, waste management and resource recovery systems is desirable.
At ICC Sydney, we are committed to creating a culturally safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage First Nations applicants and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Discover an extraordinary career with ICC Sydney!
If you have questions regarding this role, the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. You can contact Anita Bosevski, Talent Acquisition Manager on [email protected]
Please Note: Relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These include National Criminal Records and National Police Background Checks, Proof of Identity that meets the 100-point check and may include Working with Children background checks. Shortlisted candidates may also be required to pass a video interview and/or physical assessment as part of the recruitment process.