Who we areThe Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG) is part of one of the world’s largest Family Entertainment Centre groups and includes AWESOME entertainment brands Timezone, ZONE BOWLING and Kingpin. Across Australia and NZ, we have 80 entertainment venues and 1,800 Team Members who are devoted to creating remarkable experiences for our guests! What we need We have an opportunity for an innovative and passionate Operations Manager to join our Macarthur team. Reporting to the Venue Manager, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your entrepreneurial skills and have genuine input and accountability in the daily operations of the venue. So if you have
- Proven management experience in a hospitality venue
- A drive to proactively increase sales and drive better business results by creating and leading a high performing customer service team
- Strong financial acumen in controlling wage and operation costs, stock levels and COG’s
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to provide a high level of customer service to our group bookings
- Ability to adapt, partner and work with a team
- Flexible availability for various shifts during the day, night and over the weekend
We will offer you a fun, rewarding work environment, training and career opportunities, reward and recognition and awesome team benefits and discounts across our brands!
If you think you’re ready to be part of our Team, apply now! We'd love it if you were brave enough to attach your video application to stand out from the crowd
Diversity Statement:We are an equal opportunity employer and we strive to achieve gender diversity within our workforce. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for all vacant positions including traditionally male dominated roles.
Dependent on the role, Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA), Working with Children Check (WWC) and Police Check may be required to be successful; and must be provided prior to commencement date.