Your new company
One Door Mental Health (ODMH) is a leading for purpose service provider for those living with mental illness, their families and carers. Their community creates a safe place that connects people, their services are innovative and supported by more than 30 years of experience, and their advocacy work is putting an end to stigma through education and understanding. Creating a world in which people with a mental illness are valued and treated as equals is at the heart of everything they do.
About the program
ODMH operates locally as self-organised teams. All teams operate within the Recovery2gether Framework. Recovery2gether provides a simple, clear, structured, support-approach for: consumers, carers & families; staff; and the whole organisation. Members share tasks and roles, arrange their schedules, and review their own progress and the team’s progress together. Teams make localised decisions with the people we support. Other teams in ODMH operate with supervisors and participate in a Community of Practice, resourced by Coaches.
About the role
The Operations Lead, Recovery2gether Coach supports teams to:
- use a recovery-oriented approach
- become confident in using multiple tools that increase team capacity to self-organise
- engage in reflection and learning within a Community of Practice.
- Actively resource teams to self-organise, implement evidence-informed practice, meet business/operational metrics, be part of a Community of Practice.
- Assist the team and team members with problem-solving, conflict resolution and concerns that are outside their locus of control, or outside their knowledge and experience.
- Monitor and contribute to learning and development.
What we are looking for
- Tertiary qualifications in Health, Management or a related field to Diploma level or higher and/or significant, relevant work experience.
- Ability to provide non-directive coaching, for teams to use:
- Recovery and other evidence-informed approaches in supporting people.
- Evidence measures to meet business and compliance requirements.
- Extensive experience in leading operations of new or transforming business in a mental health, community or disability service setting.
- Expertise in at least one of ODMHs focus areas of business: Lived Experience; Evidence-informed practice; Family and carer practice; NDIS Business requirements; Diversity & Inclusion.
- Sound professional links with mental health, NDIS, commissioning and funding stakeholders.
ODMH’s values are integral to everything that they are as an organisation and how they interact with each other, their consumers and carers. As you consider whether this role is for you, please take some time to reflect on your own values and One Door’s values.
Hays Executive have been retained to manage these Operations Lead/Coach positions. All third party and indirect applications will be forwarded to Paul Phillips. For further information please contact Paul Phillips, Business Director or his Associate Researcher, Jaydon Carrasco at [email protected] or 02 8226 9751.
One Door Mental Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.
LHS 297508 #2452001