J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $26 trillion of assets under custody and $485 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
ANZ Securities Services Operations provides settlements and safekeeping for the assets of institutional investors around the world. ANZ Securities Services Operations core services include custody, trust, settlement, safekeeping, multi-currency accounting, valuation and tax reporting, tax administration. We have invested significantly in the locally operations to ensure Australia is the regional headquarters for trade processing, client reporting and client service. The team is also supported by corporate center functions across Asia-ex, India & Philippines.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Routine administrative duties including answering calls, screening in a confidential manner as appropriate, amending/formatting documents, filing/saving documents and printing documents (including Excel spreadsheets)
- Daily diary management, scheduling calls and meetings across time zones, coordination of domestic and international team travel, events & meeting coordination, administration and processing of external counsel invoices, reserving conference rooms,
- Preparation and management of confidential documents and sensitive personnel information, amending documents, correspondence and formatting with minimal supervision
- Manage general office administrative needs (including new joiner onboarding, resolving IT issues) and provide support to the other senior members of the team on a needs basis.
- Working on department wide administration, projects, and strategic initiatives
- Demonstrating sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels and maintaining Practice Group specific policies and procedures and track progress of projects and initiatives
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum of three years proven experience gained within the banking industry/large corporate environment and experience as an Executive Assistant with a large law firm or a financial institution would be highly beneficial
- Ability to work with a range of different clients at all levels from internal to external clients such as law firms, clients, company secretary and other business units
- Proven technical skills along with demonstrated ability to learn and master new technology for document management, matter and spend management systems
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Confident at communicating and building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work with limited supervision using own initiative and the ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task and work well in a dynamic environment
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.