- Dandenong location - parking onsite - growing team and business!
- Experienced Team Leader to support and lead the Administration Team!
About Our Client
This client is seeking a passionate and experienced Administration Team Leader to support and help the administration function thrive!
The business is growing and the GM is seeking a candidate that is a natural leader that enjoys being the 'go to' person!
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Be the 'go to' person for all administrative duties including coordination and scheduling
- Be the leader of the Admin Team and assist with all queries
- Liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Support the GM and an extension of the management team
- Support with finance administration; New Project quotations, invoices, reports
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
- Updating documents and processes
- File management and system procedures
- Offer dedicated support to management and wider teams
- Assist with training and development for staff where needed
The Successful Applicant
Minimum requirements to be successful in this role;
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience within an Administration/Project Admin/Team Admin role
- Experience leading and managing teams
- Ideally you will have experience within a fast paced and varied role and supporting and leading others
- Team Leadership qualities and experience motivating and leading by example
- Enjoys supporting others with workloads and being the 'go to' person
- Experience in completing data entry and reporting
- Excellent written and communication skills - enjoy speaking to stakeholders
- Self motivated and a willingness to contribute to the team
- High attention to detail and analytic skills
- Experience across MS Office Suite and other systems/platforms
- Opportunity to make this role your own!
What's on Offer
They are offering stability, a collaborative team and the opportunity to build on your leadership skills
If you enjoy being adaptive and working in a high energy environment, all while working close to home then APPLY NOW!
Dandenong location, Permanent - full time, Monday to Friday with flexible hours, eg: 7.30-3.30pm or 8.30-4.30 etc!
We have a position description we can share with you if you would like to learn more!
Please feel free to reach out to Jade Melia to discuss in more detail