LAB3 empowers ambitious medium corporates and enterprises to drive greater business value, disrupt their industries, and grow fearlessly with controlled and scalable cloud technology. We don't just sit around and wait for the future; we actively push to get ahead of the game and continue to push limits
We provide comprehensive ITC services, partnering with industry leaders to distil proven best practices into deployable automation and engineering, and it is our specialists who work with clients to capture what defines them into what then becomes the right, delivered cloud approach.
Cloud, Automation, DevOps, Modern Workplaces, SDN, Data, AI and IoT - it's what we do!
With crazy growth comes the need to find professionals within the OpenShift space. Given the fresh nature of such technologies, we are keen to get deep into discussions with experts who have experience working on the open source container application platform and are interested in delving further into automated operations.
WE ARE LOOKING AT OPENSHIFT CONSULTANTS ACROSS MELBOURNE, SYDNEY AND CANBERRA!
- Act as the SME around Redhat OpenShift technologies.
- Hands on Experience in managing & troubleshooting a RedHat OpenShift Environment (including Master, Nodes, routers and docker registry)
- Demonstrate ways to optimise and improve developer productivity and promote innovation across the business.
- Own, drive and contribute to specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation and delivery.
- Design automated, containerized cloud application platform solutions, with a focus on application concerns, including cloudready distributed application architectures, migrating workloads to containers, containerized development workflows, and integrating container platforms with automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines.
- Knowledge of cloud-based automation tools such as Terraform, Azure and other container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Provide technology assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Technical and Non Technical stakeholders to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Work across other cloud technologies, platforms and systems in accordance with OpenShift effectively.
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) applications
- Experience with DevOps and Microservices development architectures/principles
- Become part of one of the largest Azure shops in Australia and a cloud native focused environment
- Work with a x6 Microsoft Gold Partner company and some of the industry's leading tech professionals (we are proud to say we preserve a hub of some of the top talent in this space)
- Be part of a company that is leading the way in specialised areas and partnered on high profile client projects - Greenfield and existing
- Be exposed to the latest technologies in the Modern Workplace, DevOps and Cloud environments
- Take control of your career and drive the direction of our Azure presence and capability across the AU
- Join the journey of the largest growing IT company who is distrupting the industry in Australia, as recognised and awarded by CRN (Nov 2019)
If you are ready to take the leap and find out more, apply to get in touch with our Recruitment Team and let's chat!